Friday 24 August 2007

Ready set .....

Well I've just returned from the Doctor and he has signed my forms so I can officially start the Cambridge Diet. I had to get the form signed because my BMI is over 40 (!!!!!) I was so scared he wouldn't sign the form, as I am so ready to start this diet.

So I see my Cambridge Diet Counsellor (CDC) on Monday evening and start the diet on Tuesday 28th August 2007 (which also happens to be my 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

I'm not sure how much I weigh at the moment. It was about 19 stone before I went on 2 weeks holiday to Cornwall, so I'm sure it's more than that now!! I guess I'll find out on Monday!

Okay - I could gabble on about how much I'm excited about starting this diet ... and how I feel it's the start on a new chapter in my life ... but I think I'll leave it and post again on Tuesday.

No comments: