Tuesday 28 August 2007

Day 1

Well woke up excited this morning although a bit tired, didn't sleep too well.

Got to work and had 1.5 litres of water before 10.00! Had my first meal at 0930 - a Chocolate bliss Tetra Shake ... and it was lovely!! Really rich though, it lasted me about an hour.

Drinking water is the key - I hardly felt hungry at all this morning, and believe me I can feel hungry after a huge Sausage Baguette and a bottle of diet coke! I managed to wait to about 1.15 for my 2nd Tetra, which considering I was planning on having it at 1230 isn't too bad :)

My head feels kind of tight and I'm a bit lightheaded, but it's nothing too bad.

This evening I had Vegetable soup, which wasn't bad - not amazing, but definatly worth having again, maybe with a little more water as it was a touch powdery - but I'm just really happy I actually liked it, as I'm not really a soup person.

I feel really positive about this diet, I know it's only the first day, and I expect tomorrow to be really hard, but at the end of the day it's just food!

Feeling sleepy, probably due to the lack of sleep last night and the diet, so will sign off now and watch some TV before bed.

Yay me!!

No comments: