Wednesday 29 August 2007

Day 2

Today has been tough ... I expected it to be tough, but I secretly hoped I'd be different and would sail through lol

I had a headache when I woke up, which was okay - I can put up with headaches! Got to work and started my Tetra and water. Then felt really sick, but managed to force the rest of my Choc Tetra down and a litre of water along with 2 Nurofen.

About an hour or so later I felt fine, actually I felt good! By the time Lunch time came I was actually looking forward to my Tetra ... then 10 mins after I finish it I felt really sick again. Apparently it's quite common to feel sick straight off, there are so many nutrients and vitamins in the shakes that my body isn't used to - that it can make you feel sick. So tomorrow I will drink them a lot slower and hopefully I'll be okay.

I weighed myself this morning and was down 3lb! But I'm not getting too excited because my scales are tempremental things!

Anyway, hubby has gone to the pub so I'm going to watch crappy tv and look forward to my Chicken and Mushroom Soup.

Hoping Day 3 will be better!!!

No comments: