Friday 31 August 2007

Day 3

Well today was a really hard day! I had my tetra for breakfast and then felt sick :( emailed my councillor and she suggested that I have a break of about 30 mins after my water before having my Shake as my stomach might be over stretched.

Tried that and still felt ill, but it didn't last as long ... don't know if that's because of the new way of eating them, or just that my body is getting used to them!

Later on felt really hungry, but came home and had my Soup, and felt okay. Went to the Pub for the weekly quiz and both me and hubby stuck to water, I could have died for a Diet Coke :(

By the end of the quiz I was as hungry as I ever have been .. it was actually painful - decided to only do this diet for 3 months and then switch to Weight Watchers.

Went to bed starving, but at least this diet is not giving me insomnia, if anything I'm more tired.

Oh well - on to Day 4

No comments: